PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 I_voting_barBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 I_voting_barBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)

Go down 
+8
METALWIZARD
holliday46
NightwalkerRicku
Nergal131
Metallhead123
PowerMetalLivesOn
Vggamegod
AJ190
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 am

I'm gonna wait for what the reviews say about it. It looks fun and plays good but I'm more inclined to buy Uncharted 2 and was already planning on buying Fifa 10.

If I have some left-over money, I will probably pick it up. But Uncharted 2, Fifa 10, CoD Modern Warfare 2 and L4D2 are priority.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 am

Metallhead123 wrote:
I pre-ordered it 5 minutes ago Razz
Along with L4D2

DECAPITATIOOOON!
I won't buy it cause I have EA-boycott. It just sucks. EA SUCKS! Oh, did I say already, EA sucks? ...still waiting for AC2 and MW2.
Back to top Go down
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 pm

So has anyone played this game yet,how is it????
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 am

im downloading at the moment from the PSN. It really seems kickass judging from the videos on youtube
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

Male Number of posts : 294
User Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 am

Belive me, my brother Lars and i buyed it together and both of my brothers are constantly fighting to play on it

Its an epic game, it has a awesome multiplayer gameplay
It has Great jokes that keep you laughing.
Rated 11 out of 10 in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2