PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) I_vote_lcapBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) I_voting_barBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) I_vote_lcapBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) I_voting_barBrutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)

Go down 
+8
METALWIZARD
holliday46
NightwalkerRicku
Nergal131
Metallhead123
PowerMetalLivesOn
Vggamegod
AJ190
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Empty
PostSubject: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:49 pm

(Note from TC: please tell me if this is the wrong place to post this. You can go ahead and move it, if necessary.)
If you have checked out E3 this year, or the gaming world in general, you've probably heard of Brutal Legend.
So here's the breakdown: Eddie Riggs, a roadie for a heavy metal band, gets trapped in a world of heavy metal, armed with an axe and an axe (real axe and guitar, of course Razz).
Eddie Riggs is voiced by Jack Black. Ozzy Osbourne is also a character. The Judas Priest frontman is, too. The vocalist of The Runaways, Lita Ford, and Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead. This isn't all of the voice actors though, so I've heard.
Coming Rocktober 13.
www.brutallegend.com
Discuss your thoughts here.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:31 pm

the game looks promising so far and some of the cameos might be a treat for metal fans.

"The Judas Priest frontman" is Rob Halford, and if you didn't know that you are not a metal fan Razz
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh, I didn't name him. Really sorry. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Eurghh...I dreaded something like this would happen. Something for the Oasis and Audioslave fan boys in my Physics class to buy and then talk about while I have to sit and watch.

And if you look at the full track list it's not holding back much extreme metal....Emperor are there for example. I fear this may spell the end of me being the only true metalhead in my class. Oh well, find a new hobby as they say. Now Playing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

"Eurghh...I dreaded something like this would happen. Something for the Oasis and Audioslave fan boys in my Physics class to buy and then talk about while I have to sit and watch."

I'd say school them, lol. Razz

"And if you look at the full track list it's not holding back much extreme metal....Emperor are there for example. I fear this may spell the end of me being the only true metalhead in my class. Oh well, find a new hobby as they say."

It is actually a sweet tracklist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:15 am

I know, I was surprised by how good the track list was. I kept going down the list just waiting for someone like BFMV, Korn or Slipknot to appear but it never happened....unless I missed them..
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:34 am

I'm buying this game just for the soundtrack itself. If the game's good, that would be a plus.
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 am

yea that tracklist isn't bad at all, even saw some shit i would never expect to see in a video game there (like bishop of hexen)
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Still no bands with really blasphemous song titles though
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:29 pm

naaah im not that excited. Maybe i'll just rent it for a while
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm

tracklist is cool i expected it to be more softcore, anyways alot of broes will be talking about how awesome this game is as well once they get it lol.
i also want but all i haVE IS A FUCKING WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:33 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Still no bands with really blasphemous song titles though

that'd just be bad marketing xD
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 am

damn ive just seen the playlist! Its IMPRESSIVE there are some bands in there i would never expect to see
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Can't wait for this game its gonna be EPIC(it better be damn it).The soundtrack looks good but i think it could've done without the glam bands and they got cradle of filth on there and no Iron Maiden thats just not right!!!I mean come on songs like Aces High and Fear of the Dark would have been perfect for that game,and I'm glad they put something other then Raining Blood for Slayer on there.
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm

It has battleaxes in it.
Yet they failed to include Ensiferum xD
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 pm

WinterSon wrote:
It has battleaxes in it.
Yet they failed to include Ensiferum xD

Ya that does suck but hey I'm just glad the soundtrack is not filled with bands like slipknot,BFMV,A7x,and Lordi
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?)   Brutal Legend (The most metal game ever?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 am

yah i still find it strange they didn't pick more mainstream scene-metal bands. Especially when you consider it's being released by EA, the makers of grand theft garbage.

I mean, most of the bands are far from underground, but still - most are true metal bands xD i'm going to get this game Razz

Has anyone else here played Sacred 2? The main theme song is played by Blind Guardian. There's also a series of quests in the game where you help the bands find their instruments, they play a show and give you weapon versions of their instruments xD I was thoroughly surprised and delighted when I found Hansi wandering about and got the quest from him xD

Awesome song too! Horns