PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? I_vote_lcapWhere do you want DreamCatcher to play? I_voting_barWhere do you want DreamCatcher to play? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? I_vote_lcapWhere do you want DreamCatcher to play? I_voting_barWhere do you want DreamCatcher to play? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Where do you want DreamCatcher to play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamCatcher
Traveller
Traveller
DreamCatcher

Male Number of posts : 32
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want DreamCatcher to play?   Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey everyone we have been working hard trying to put together a bit of a tour and we wanted to try get you guys more involved in some decisions.

Were looking for good venues to play across england and we wanted to know what venues and/or cities you would want us to play. They could be the venue of your home town or they could just be suggestions you have for good popular venues across england that you know of.

If you can try to supply us with a myspace/website for these venues so we can look up phone numbers and emails. Also let us know if you like this kind of idea of getting you guys more involved and we will try and do more in the future.

Stay metal friends

DreamCatcher
www.myspace.com/dreamcatchermusic
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want DreamCatcher to play?   Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Newcastle always seems good for this kind of thing...and you would be well received

there is Trillians:

http://www.myspace.com/trillians

I haven't been but I have heard it is a nice place

I will have a search for some more because I think the Metroradio Arena is a bit too big at this early stage in your careers lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want DreamCatcher to play?   Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Perhaps you could get a supporting role for a big band and tour with them? Shredding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want DreamCatcher to play?   Where do you want DreamCatcher to play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you want DreamCatcher to play?
Page 1 of 1