PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
What is the meaning of life? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
What is the meaning of life? I_vote_lcapWhat is the meaning of life? I_voting_barWhat is the meaning of life? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
What is the meaning of life? I_vote_lcapWhat is the meaning of life? I_voting_barWhat is the meaning of life? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

What is the meaning of life?

Go down 
+7
AJ190
Thebobert5
WinterSon
NightwalkerRicku
TCJacko
PowerMetalLivesOn
Metal Dragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

What is the meaning of life? Empty
PostSubject: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Well? Speak your thoughts... study

Last edited by Metal Dragon on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:16 pm

you pick the hardest one to start us off. I, myself can not contemplate what started the big bang or whatever non religious theory is given.... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Life is a sequence of complex chemical reactions that take place everytime you breath, move or do anything with your body. These reactions stop when you die.

While it doesn't actually have a definite meaning yet, you can assign yourself one - find something you love and do it for the rest of your life.

----
That pretty much sums it up.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:47 pm

oh well in context of what the purpose of your life is then I should say it is to enjoy your life without destroying other life unneccesarily, and to respect life as a whole.

Back before I was a metal fan I would look upon extreme music fans as the most barbaric and uncaring kind of people. But it is amazing how much a lot of metal fans care for nature.

Black metal, folk metal and power metal especially
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:52 pm

First of all congratz for this great idea! i believe this will keep this holy place active for a while.

as for the meaning of life....ive been thinking about it when i was bored at school and in my opinion there is nothing better than living your life to the fullest while respecting and helping others among the way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:26 pm

WinterSon wrote:

of course
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

WinterSon wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 am

42 indeed. /thread
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Without getting too much into religion or non-religion, I will post.
Once on the History Channel, I heard the meaning of life could be to have more beginnings than endings. While this may or may not be the best, it is something good to live by.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:42 am

The meaning of life is to end.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

Live, laugh and love. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow501
Traveller
Traveller
Shadow501

Male Number of posts : 34
User Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

The meaning of life....

As my dad says: "The meaning of life is ONE thing. You just have to find it first."
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 pm

M-hmm. Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations. And, finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way, these days, to get the jaded, video-sated public off their fucking arses and back in the sodding cinema. Family entertainment? Bollocks. What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats. Where's the fun in pictures? Oh, well, there we are. Here's the theme music. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 pm

I actually think the meaning differs from person to person. Therefore it being subjective or relative or something like that. Some people might think having a normal life (getting married, having kids, stuff like that) might be the meaning of life, some people might think preserving the human race is the meaning of life, some might even think the meaning of life is to end all life as it is. That's why I personally believe it's just a matter of opinion, as there is no simple rule of life and how it should be.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 am

Nergal131 wrote:
I actually think the meaning differs from person to person. Therefore it being subjective or relative or something like that. Some people might think having a normal life (getting married, having kids, stuff like that) might be the meaning of life, some people might think preserving the human race is the meaning of life, some might even think the meaning of life is to end all life as it is. That's why I personally believe it's just a matter of opinion, as there is no simple rule of life and how it should be.
Yep it's a thing that everyone decides as they think it should be. No idea to compete about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the meaning of life?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Debates-
Jump to: