PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
am i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_lcapam i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_voting_baram i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
am i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_lcapam i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_voting_baram i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

am i a idiot (or something like that) now?

Go down 
+5
Rokai
MetalNiller
TCJacko
balrog
joplajop
9 posters

i now power metal from guitar hero (dragonforce) am i a idiot or something like that now?
yes
am i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_lcap42%am i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
no
am i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_lcap58%am i a idiot (or something like that) now? I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

Male Number of posts : 294
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-07

am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Empty
PostSubject: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:54 pm

need any other information?
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:59 pm

joplajop wrote:
need any other information?

nah you not idiot. that's how i know power metal too XD
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:36 pm

First of all, no you are not an idiot. I knew power metal before GH3, but Dragonforce sorta took me to other power metal bands.

Second of all, this is quite an interesting topic. A lot of people on YouTube criticize Dragonforce for just being in GH, which is very sad, because so have like hundreds of other bands. So a band is in Guitar Hero, so what? Besides, it was Activision that came to them for their song, so I'm sure Dragonforce weren't bothered about GH or their song being in it.
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 am

TCJacko wrote:
First of all, no you are not an idiot. I knew power metal before GH3, but Dragonforce sorta took me to other power metal bands.

Second of all, this is quite an interesting topic. A lot of people on YouTube criticize Dragonforce for just being in GH, which is very sad, because so have like hundreds of other bands. So a band is in Guitar Hero, so what? Besides, it was Activision that came to them for their song, so I'm sure Dragonforce weren't bothered about GH or their song being in it.

But they did get a lot of popularity through Guitar Hero (at least "Through The Fire And Flames" did)!

I think about 300 guys, from my school, knows "Through The Fire And Flames", and about 5 of them knows "Valley Of The Damned", just to make a comparison.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:10 am

Yes you are as long as you listen to only TtFatF and other GH songs. It's okay if the game introducts you to the genre but move on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:29 am

MetalNiller wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

But they did get a lot of popularity through Guitar Hero (at least "Through The Fire And Flames" did)!

I think about 300 guys, from my school, knows "Through The Fire And Flames", and about 5 of them knows "Valley Of The Damned", just to make a comparison.

Yeah sure, it turned out to force Inhuman Rampage to sell half a million worldwide, so it did boost their popularity a lot.

And if it wasn't for Guitar Hero, I think we can all agree that Dragonforce wouldn't have a grammy nomination, or just be in the position they are now.

But think of other bands that have grown due to Guitar Hero. Jimmy Eat World, Foghat, even the Kaiser Chiefs were helped through Guitar Hero. Dragonforce is no different from any of them (except Dragonforce pwn all of them!).
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:55 am

I clicked yes not because GH introduced you to DragonForce but because I had to read your question 4 or 5 times to figure out what you were asking. Also, it's 'know' not 'now'. Which is funny cause' at the end of the question you used 'now' in the correct sense.

Oh yeah, Banger says 'Warrior King' Headbang <--Watch him go. Do ya'll like my Nightwish signature, it kinda makes the band look funny.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:39 am

yeah cool signiture Very Happy

and i voted no, because GH3 can't teach you about other metal bands like internet sites can *ahem* this one lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:09 am

Pretty cool signature. Did you make it?
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

PostSubject: >:(   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:29 am

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
I clicked yes not because GH introduced you to DragonForce but because I had to read your question 4 or 5 times to figure out what you were asking. Also, it's 'know' not 'now'. Which is funny cause' at the end of the question you used 'now' in the correct sense.
Dude i am dutch and i am 11!
It's really hard for me to be on a English site!! Mad
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

PostSubject: thanks   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:33 am

Rokai wrote:
Yes you are as long as you listen to only TtFatF and other GH songs. It's okay if the game introducts you to the genre but move on.
ok thanks
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:04 pm

joplajop wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

My bad man, I'm glad you get on and hang with us. And for an 11 year old Dutch kid your doin all right.
Headbang <--Banger says he's sorry to.

And no I didn't make it my brother (Lurk-O-Matic) got it for me and I didn't ask if he made it.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:11 pm

joplajop wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

well, you have much better english than I speak french lol!
I don't speak any dutch but I did some german
ah well lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:46 am

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
joplajop wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:

My bad man, I'm glad you get on and hang with us. And for an 11 year old Dutch kid your doin all right.
Headbang <--Banger says he's sorry to.

And no I didn't make it my brother (Lurk-O-Matic) got it for me and I didn't ask if he made it.
ok thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lokimor
Soldier
Soldier
Lokimor

Male Number of posts : 103
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Of course you're an idiot !

Now, it's time for you to raise your sword up into the air, learn a lot about metal, gloriously fight the past and become an undefeatable warrior of Metal !

Uh well, yeah.
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

PostSubject: jeez   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 am

Lokimor wrote:
Of course you're an idiot !

Now, it's time for you to raise your sword up into the air, learn a lot about metal, gloriously fight the past and become an undefeatable warrior of Metal !

Uh well, yeah.
I said: ''i know POWER metal from guitar hero.''
Not the hole metal Neutral
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:14 pm

No,
You're not an idiot. You have discovered power metal which is great.
Just listen to some of the bands mentioned on the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Achievement Unlocked: Discover power metal.
+20 Metal Points Headbang
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

PostSubject: re: blablabla   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:46 am

Rokai wrote:
Achievement Unlocked: Discover power metal.
+20 Metal Points Headbang
YES! now i have 1335 metal points! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i a idiot (or something like that) now?   am i a idiot (or something like that) now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am i a idiot (or something like that) now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Off Topic Polls-
Jump to: