PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Final Fantasy - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Final Fantasy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Final Fantasy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Fantasy - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Fantasy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Final Fantasy

Go down 
+6
Gurther
PowerMetalLivesOn
StarchaserAria
Rokai
NightwalkerRicku
yoshimitsublade13
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

Male Number of posts : 331
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Final Fantasy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Gurther wrote:
My first one was FFX, and I fell in love with the franchise with this one... It still gives me goosebumps when I see vids of it...

My favorite is FFX, mainly because it was my first one, and I have some kind of emotional link with it, but more seriously, FFVI (6) is my second favorite because it rocks Smile

Waiting for FFXIII even tho I don't have high expectations for it... In fact, I don't have high expectations for new games in general, I think the industry is changing (due to customer demand, of course) toward something that's getting away from the core of gaming, which is fun... But o well, We'll see what happens!

FFX was a masterpiece...everything was perfect especially the soundtracks and the plot!! VI was interesting too, it had tooo many party members and you could chose which side of the story you wanted to follow, something that was really enjoyable.

I cant wait for FFXIII too, not to mention FFXIII versus which rocks even more! However i agree with you, everything is changing to worse.

Oh yeah, Versus should rock ^_^

Glad I have a PS3 ^_^
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:53 pm

AND THATS THE 11111st POST!

congratulations to me cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:22 pm

lol I noticed that too lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:54 pm

FFXIII will be fun, but there's other games I'm looking forward to such as the 360 release of The Witcher, Dragonage: Origins, Mass Effect 2, and a handful of others.

On a side note, I hope they do better on FFXIII's story than they did on Star Ocean: The Last Hope....really fun game but the story (aside from the cute character interactions) was absurd and cringe-worthy (especially at the end Mad)

Also, Bethesda better get their asses working on the next Elder Scrolls!

Also, there needs to be a sequel to Viking: Battle For Asgard. That game was EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

Male Number of posts : 331
User Points : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
FFXIII will be fun, but there's other games I'm looking forward to such as the 360 release of The Witcher, Dragonage: Origins, Mass Effect 2, and a handful of others.

On a side note, I hope they do better on FFXIII's story than they did on Star Ocean: The Last Hope....really fun game but the story (aside from the cute character interactions) was absurd and cringe-worthy (especially at the end Mad)

Also, there needs to be a sequel to Viking: Battle For Asgard. That game was EPIC!

O YES, I AGREE!
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 am

Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

O YES, I AGREE!

Viking was epic although i found it tooooo easy and a biiiit repetetive. As for the Elder Scrolls it was an INCREDIBLE game but the battle system needs improvement. I was a lvl 19 mage with mastery on destruction spells and i had no mp plus my spells were too weak to kill even the lvl 5 mobs xD
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

O YES, I AGREE!

Viking was epic although i found it tooooo easy and a biiiit repetetive. As for the Elder Scrolls it was an INCREDIBLE game but the battle system needs improvement. I was a lvl 19 mage with mastery on destruction spells and i had no mp plus my spells were too weak to kill even the lvl 5 mobs xD

use melee attacks until you're a really high lvl, then you can cast great magic Very Happy

as for Viking being easy, did you actually bother trying it on the higher difficulties? I doubt it.....Razz

people these days run through a game on easy and call it too easy without trying the advanced modes, it's a problem cause gamemakers make games harder, especially for aging guys like me who aren't as good at games as they once were =/ this is especially true of actions game Razz
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 am

Vggamegod wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Gurther wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

O YES, I AGREE!

use melee attacks until you're a really high lvl, then you can cast great magic Very Happy

as for Viking being easy, did you actually bother trying it on the higher difficulties? I doubt it.....Razz

people these days run through a game on easy and call it too easy without trying the advanced modes, it's a problem cause gamemakers make games harder, especially for aging guys like me who aren't as good at games as they once were =/ this is especially true of actions game Razz

oh you have a point there. nope i think ive started it on the normal difficulty but after the first big siege where you leave the first stage, i was felt tooo bored to start clearing all the areas again. However i have to admit that the battles were epic especially if you play with friends while listening to Amon Amarth in the highest volume possible Devil
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:22 pm

final battle i had stormwarrior blasting (didnt even know amon amath back then Razz), that was really awesome!
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:38 am

Final Fantasy series=the king of all console games. My fav is X. And fav character is Yuna.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:46 am

infernoRS wrote:
Final Fantasy series=the king of all console games. My fav is X. And fav character is Yuna.

i never thought that id meet any metalhead that likes FF on this forum. in my school im the only one who is both a metalhead and an FF fan xD
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
infernoRS wrote:

i never thought that id meet any metalhead that likes FF on this forum. in my school im the only one who is both a metalhead and an FF fan xD
Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Hooray I got my FFX to work on my PC with 120 fps... Works very well except I have no idea where my Logitech pad is so it's difficult to play...
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:33 pm

infernoRS wrote:
Hooray I got my FFX to work on my PC with 120 fps... Works very well except I have no idea where my Logitech pad is so it's difficult to play...

wow! do you have a ps2 emulator or something?
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:34 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
infernoRS wrote:

wow! do you have a ps2 emulator or something?
Yes, I used PCSX2 0.9.6.

If someone else wants to try, I write the codecs I used here:
Graphics - GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
Controller - LilyPad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom - Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
USB - USBnull Driver 0.5.0
Sound - P.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0
Dev9 - DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FireWire - FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios - SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USA_200.bin
-(I used NTSC BIOS cause this FFX cd was borrowed from my American cousin)

Most of those are original ones.

Emulating requires a fast PC, my specs are:
GPU: e-GeForce 8800GTS self-clocked
CPU: old crappy AMD Athlon 6000+ self-clocked
Motherboard: Asus M2N-SLI self-clocked
RAM: 4Gb 800MHz DDR2, Corsair
PSU: Chieftec 650W
Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

I have built it myself.

Got it working finally... Had no better things to do cause gf is on festivals... ...and I had no money to go there Sad
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:15 am

Aww man now when I started playing X I can't get rid of it cyclops I can easily say it is the best game I have ever played...
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:00 pm

you remind me my old days of FFX Sad too bad the CD broke down due to overuse and i cant play ever again.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:43 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
you remind me my old days of FFX Sad too bad the CD broke down due to overuse and i cant play ever again.
Get a new one... It's worth it, believe me Smile
Back to top Go down
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:00 pm

anyone here listen to the Black Mages?They play music from the FF games