PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Suicide Silence Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Suicide Silence I_vote_lcapSuicide Silence I_voting_barSuicide Silence I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Suicide Silence I_vote_lcapSuicide Silence I_voting_barSuicide Silence I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Suicide Silence

Go down 
+10
Nergal131
BuzzPhil
PowerMetalLivesOn
crimsonblade
MetalNiller
joplajop
Rokai
balrog
TCJacko
Metal Dragon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:17 am

After you're done watching this, you'll be like WTF? Shocked

Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:26 am

omg thats horrible. sounds like the grim repear drowning in sloppy mud.
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:44 pm

someone needs to get that guy a glass of water
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 pm

The name itself proves the band sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:59 pm

this is one of the reasons power metal was ever invented. to show this horrible crap that metal vocals are supposed to be sung in a DECENT voice. all they do is shout, scream, groan, and sound like they are puking into the mic. its horrible. that isnt metal, thats just some guys getting feedback for the first time ever and they dont have a clue what it is or how to stop it. because thats what it sounds like.
Back to top Go down
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
joplajop

Male Number of posts : 294
User Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:46 am

i think that is a... band? Shocked
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 am

OMG, what is wrong with you guys? You can't say you like Heavy Metal if you don't like Black or Death Metal, 'cause those are some of the biggest subgenres!

Suicide Silence ROX Horns
And yes I know, it's Deathcore...

You are just like: "Power Metal is the only Heavy Metal-genre which is good" -.-

I say, all Heavy Metal are worth listening too!!
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:32 am

I'm sorry Neutral
I overreacted... I just don't like when people critizes the music I like. Sorry for that, but I think that it is necessary to respect that people have different taste of music...

I didn't meant what I wrote in the previous message...
But Suicide Silence are great, in my optic... Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:46 pm

MetalNiller wrote:
I'm sorry Neutral
I overreacted... I just don't like when people critizes the music I like. Sorry for that, but I think that it is necessary to respect that people have different taste of music...

Yeah, well, I don't hate Suicide Silence that much anymore (This topic was made like a month ago) So, just because a band is in the dislike list doesn't mean they absolutely suck. (With the exeption of the Jonas Brothers and some other bands)
lol!

Last edited by Metal Dragon on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 pm

I did like one of their songs though:

Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:55 am

Metal Dragon wrote:
MetalNiller wrote:
I'm sorry Neutral

Yeah, well, I don't hate Suicide Silence that much anymore (This topic was made like a month ago) So, just because a band is in the dislike list doesn't mean they absolutely suck. (With the exeption of the Jonas Brothers and some other bands)
lol!

Hahaha Very Happy

Good to hear Wink
Back to top Go down
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier
crimsonblade

Male Number of posts : 101
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 106
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Wow that hurt my ears id rather listen to the jonas brothers than that deathcore shit
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:15 pm

How can you say that is black or death metal though?
I like black and death metal and I think this is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay music
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 am

I don't like their snare sound... I don't found it amazing... It's... Not very original but I don't hate it though...
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am

Vocals sound very BMTH-like (if that is a valid comparison, don't know anything about this genre) which I don't really like.

Meh, not my cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:16 pm

No melody = no purchase.
Back to top Go down
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm

i hates all core regardless
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm

I think saying you hate all 'Cores is a bit of a jump. All Shall Perish is a deathcore band, and they're not bad. They have really good lyrics.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:24 pm

why im not a fan of all shall perish seriously iv tried to get into some songs but i just find i cant take any core band seriously and it just doesnt appeal to me
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Hmm. How about Veil of Maya? They are sorta mixed with technical death metal.
But one 'core thing I'll never be able to enjoy is (sob) Crunkcore.

Disliking 'cores as music is fine, I do too, but I hate the people that discriminate against it, and hate people who like it. I'm talking about people that go to random Youtube accounts who like Death core and troll them. Same with people who troll open minded metalheads. I have a friend who is always trolled by monstersocks72 on Youtube. He hates my friend simply because he likes Cannibal Corpse and a little bit of deathcore. He freaking STALKS the kid. He watches every video he makes, and then makes fun of it. And thereturnwoo. My friend blocked him, and now he's making more accounts just to troll him. That's stupid.
But yeah, I dislike most 'cores, but won't hate you if you listen to them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 pm

AJ190 wrote:
Hmm. How about Veil of Maya? They are sorta mixed with technical death metal.
But one 'core thing I'll never be able to enjoy is (sob) Crunkcore.

Disliking 'cores as music is fine, I do too, but I hate the people that discriminate against it, and hate people who like it. I'm talking about people that go to random Youtube accounts who like Death core and troll them. Same with people who troll open minded metalheads. I have a friend who is always trolled by monstersocks72 on Youtube. He hates my friend simply because he likes Cannibal Corpse and a little bit of deathcore. He freaking STALKS the kid. He watches every video he makes, and then makes fun of it. And thereturnwoo. My friend blocked him, and now he's making more accounts just to troll him. That's stupid.
But yeah, I dislike most 'cores, but won't hate you if you listen to them. Smile

I sort of had the same experience a few days ago, only I wasn't getting stalked and the guy didn't bother anymore. He came on one of my videos saying this "Wow, power metal sure sucks monkey balls". I just couldn't let him say that and started talking about his ignorance about power metal as a whole (he listened to Lordi and Pantera, the only bands he listens to) and then he started saying "my favorite genre (groove) is way older than yours (power) and therefore better". Just couldn't let that one pass either and brought up the history of both, then he started insulting me and left. I lol'd and asked why he would come here and insult power metal for no apperant reason. He just answers "cut the crap" and after that replied again with "stop bullshitting me". I lol'd and left him alone.
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Lol, it makes me wonder if these people wake up and pull a genre of music out of a hat and say "Hmm... let's randomly attack fans of reasonably good underground rap music!"
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

I've heard a lot of decent core bands.
Core bands tend to focus on attitude, a lot of "core" genre concerts have a lot of aggression, but the music is not always top quality.
I'll vouch for this, I happen to like a few Whitechapel songs. Smile
The Faceless also edges on Deathcore, and Between the Buried and Me has some core influences as well. Both are pretty quality bands.

Of course when I say this I get negative feedback from people calling themselves open-minded.
I wonder what would happen if I revealed I liked free-verse opera, K-pop, and Urban Rap. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

WinterSon wrote:

I wonder what would happen if I revealed I liked free-verse opera, K-pop, and Urban Rap. Razz

Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
WinterSon wrote:

Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns

I get an army of smileys to back me up? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Sponsored content

Suicide Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Silence   Suicide Silence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Silence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next