PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
So I just heard... Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
So I just heard... I_vote_lcapSo I just heard... I_voting_barSo I just heard... I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
So I just heard... I_vote_lcapSo I just heard... I_voting_barSo I just heard... I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

So I just heard...

Go down 
+2
TCJacko
King_Fingolfin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 am

I was just listening to XM-Sirius radio, and on the metal station they were having an interview with HERMAN LI!!!
So that was sweet, but what they were talking about was even more interesting. According to Herman, the producers of Guitar Hero had asked DF if they would like Ultra Beatdown put on Guitar Hero in its entirety, but they said no to that because they didn't want to seem like they are just in it for the money.
But, its not all bad news: Herman said that if the fans really wanted it, they might put it on.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy There is hope!

(I hate to think that I misheard something and that something I said here is completely wrong, but I am pretty sure this is a good summary of what Herman Li said, not ten minutes ago.)
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 am

yeah this is when he rejected guitar hero. go see my topic post under off topics that says dragonforce in guitar hero world tour petition or something like that, and if we get over 500 signers, he will agree to activision to put them on ghwt.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Wow. I think we should make a topic where we link interviews because I can't find stuff like this (except on youtube).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:40 pm

yeah we should have a power metal news forum where everyone can share the news they know of and stuff. suggest it to pmlo.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:43 pm

working on it working on it working on it lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

Male Number of posts : 242
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-07

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:07 pm

I will be mostly pissed if this gets on GH: WT. That game sucked and I am going to sell it on eBay and get Rock Bnad 2 :/
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Chaosdragon94 wrote:
I will be mostly pissed if this gets on GH: WT. That game sucked and I am going to sell it on eBay and get Rock Bnad 2 :/

nah i think this is gonna be a good game. im gettin it for christmas probz. the downloadable content on ghwt is looking better with dragonforce still maybe to be on it.
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:13 pm

TCJacko wrote:
Chaosdragon94 wrote:

nah i think this is gonna be a good game. im gettin it for christmas probz. the downloadable content on ghwt is looking better with dragonforce still maybe to be on it.
Well to be honest, the game is great, but it sucks on Wii. On top of that, though, Rock Band 2 beats GH: WT with the small things. Rock Band 2 has funner songs with more solos (more hammer-ons), better band system, better online system (mannn GH: WT band sytstem is so stupid).

But ya totally go for it, as long as it's not for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Chaosdragon94 wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
Chaosdragon94 wrote:

Well to be honest, the game is great, but it sucks on Wii. On top of that, though, Rock Band 2 beats GH: WT with the small things. Rock Band 2 has funner songs with more solos (more hammer-ons), better band system, better online system (mannn GH: WT band sytstem is so stupid).

lol why is it so bad on wii?
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:19 pm

TCJacko wrote:
Chaosdragon94 wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
Chaosdragon94 wrote:

lol why is it so bad on wii?
DLC storage, graphics (though they graphics aren't a big deal). Just mainly the DLC storage.

Hmm... I'm really not sure anymore. I always confuse myself on this subject. I guess the main reason I dis-like GH: WT compared to Rock Band 2 is the songs (funner to play), the looks (way nicer looking), the menus (again, way nicer), and the band system.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Evil or Very Mad Do not mock the Wii! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:23 pm

Rokai wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Do not mock the Wii! Evil or Very Mad
Meh. I have it and haven't been happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Then you probably don't like/have Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid Prime, Zelda: Twilight Princess etc.
Back to top Go down
Chaosdragon94
Soldier
Soldier
Chaosdragon94

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Rokai wrote:
Then you probably don't like/have Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid Prime, Zelda: Twilight Princess etc.
Ya, tried them all besides Galaxy, not much interested. Though Galaxy is probably fun.
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:11 pm

TCJacko wrote:
yeah this is when he rejected guitar hero. go see my topic post under off topics that says dragonforce in guitar hero world tour petition or something like that, and if we get over 500 signers, he will agree to activision to put them on ghwt.

You do know that we now have over 600 signiatures on that petition, right? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So I just heard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just heard...   So I just heard... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I just heard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Power Metal Bands-
Jump to: