PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio I_vote_lcapPOWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio I_voting_barPOWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio I_vote_lcapPOWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio I_voting_barPOWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
POWERIXTIX
Peasant
Peasant

Male Number of posts : 1
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-18

POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio Empty
PostSubject: POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio   POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Hello Guys and Ladies! Smile

We are POWERIXTIX and we make power metal mixes.
Our last single: "Gates Of eternity" you can download at: http://www.fileserve.com/file/GQb3hgY
This is just the intro of our upcoming album in 2012. We hope you like what you hear.
Give it a try and let us know what you think about the track.

We hope to hear from you!

We also got an own radio station with much power metal! For updates and the live stream of our radio you could check: http://powerixtix-lightbringers.blogspot.com/

Power metal greetings!

POWERIXTIX Cool
Back to top Go down

POWERIXTIX & Power invasion Radio
Page 1 of 1