PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_lcapThe Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_voting_barThe Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_lcapThe Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_voting_barThe Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!

Go down 
5 posters

Which Unforigven do you prefer ?!
The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_lcap83%The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
The Unforgiven II
The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_lcap17%The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
The Unforgiven III
The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_lcap0%The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Empty
PostSubject: The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!   The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm. I was wondering. Maybe there's not a lot of Metallica fans around here but, I want to know which Unforgiven do you prefer Very Happy ?!
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!   The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:40 am

the 3rd one should not be called as an Unforgiven...it is quite catchy though but it never reminded me of Metallica. As for I and II they are equal to me but i'd chose the second one only for personal reasons xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!   The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:35 am

Hard to decide between 1 and 2, but let's vote for the original.
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!   The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
the 3rd one should not be called as an Unforgiven...it is quite catchy though but it never reminded me of Metallica. As for I and II they are equal to me but i'd chose the second one only for personal reasons xD

I got to agree. I actually find the 3rd one pretty good but it's indeed really different from original Metallica (and original Unforgiven).
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!   The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:27 am

The first wins it for me. Apparently the whole Unforgiven 'series' is about Hetfield's childhood life, and how his sister died of a completely curable form of cancer, which wasn't cured all because of his parents' religion. They're all pretty good, but Unforgiven I is the most powerful for me.
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!   The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:38 am

BuzzPhil wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:

I got to agree. I actually find the 3rd one pretty good but it's indeed really different from original Metallica (and original Unforgiven).

Ditto. One and two are pretty much a tie. (I'll vote for one though.) While three is good, and is somewhat in the same boat as far as the others, it doesn't attempt to continue the story or anything. I don't really think it should count as a 'squeal'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!   The Unforgiven I, II or III ?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven I, II or III ?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Metal Polls-
Jump to: