PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 I_voting_barSONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 I_voting_barSONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!

Go down 
+4
infernoRS
WinterSon
holliday46
BuzzPhil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 am

Metallhead123 wrote:
The HQ button hardly increases the quality anyway.
It does increase it a lot actually cyclops

Metallhead123 wrote:
Obviously, but you kinda missed the point and I'm not stupid lol. I know that buying the CD is better, but if the download was good, then I surely will buy it.
Yes I know, I did not miss the point, I do the same with tube or spotify.

Metallhead123 wrote:
You're saying that as if I don't buy CDs Razz
No I'm not lol!

Metallhead123 wrote:
So it's ok if a site has the album and you're taking a listen? Come on, that's hardly morally better than downloading.
It's a lot better cause it's not illegal Razz Well who cares.

Metallhead123 wrote:
How are you better. The way I see it, you just contradicted yourself where you said "okimor, maybe this is NOT the best place to comment you illegally get the music and let the artist down." and then admitted to downloading yourself. Razz
As I stated shit happens Wink Trapped myself ok it's worthless to compete about this cause at least I don't know anyone (not anyone but you know what I mean) who has not even one single downloaded song.

BTW if we'd like to continue this maybe we should create a new topic about downloading music Very Happy Sonata topic filled up with this Razz
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 am

infernoRS wrote:
Metallhead123 wrote:
So it's ok if a site has the album and you're taking a listen? Come on, that's hardly morally better than downloading.
It's a lot better cause it's not illegal Razz Well who cares.

I cares of course.

2 things...
1.) I'm a rebel
2.) Laws and rules were created to be broken Very Happy

We all do things that are illegal, so it doesn't really matter. Hell, Nergal or Behemoth is cool with downloading Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOcq2lkq-Q (Embedding is disabled.)
Check at 1:34

Anyway, it's not downloading that is illegal, it is the uploading.
Sharing it with other people is illegal, not actually downloading Razz

Downloading, FTW!
No, I don't want to argue anymore because people don't think about it logically and go with what is "morally right" instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 am

Metallhead123 wrote:
I cares of course.

2 things...
1.) I'm a rebel
2.) Laws and rules were created to be broken Very Happy
True lol!

Metallhead123 wrote:
We all do things that are illegal, so it doesn't really matter. Hell, Nergal or Behemoth is cool with downloading Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOcq2lkq-Q (Embedding is disabled.)
Check at 1:34
Yeah a lot of bands have said that and it is definitely true.

Metallhead123 wrote:
Anyway, it's not downloading that is illegal, it is the uploading.
Sharing it with other people is illegal, not actually downloading Razz
Yep the uploaders get the fines, not the downloaders. That's why I never upload Razz

Metallhead123 wrote:
No, I don't want to argue anymore because people don't think about it logically and go with what is "morally right" instead.
Hey I do think it logically lol as I said I download some stuff myself too, for example pc, ps1 and ps2 games. I'll try before I buy as you stated.

We have now agreed I quess, so let's stop the spamming of a Sonata topic Razz
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 pm

You guys have just created an eyesore for me. xD
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Doesn't matter how you justify it to yourselves, you're still just petty music thieves Razz
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Doesn't matter how you justify it to yourselves, you're still just petty music thieves Razz

Oh do shut up. You know what? I'm absolutely fine with downloading.

You once were a "petty music thief" until you got a job, as said by you, lol.
Who the hell are you to judge? I have no job and sometimes £10 per CD is too much. I'm not going to pay to download either, that's just stupid. Either I have the CD physically for the price I pay, or not at all. Paying to download something you don't have is really a waste, IMO.

I still have over 500 CDs, so I'm supporting bands I like. I don't see why one can't both download and buy.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 am

Metallhead123 wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

Who the hell are you to judge? I have no job and sometimes £10 per CD is too much. I'm not going to pay to download either, that's just stupid. Either I have the CD physically for the price I pay, or not at all. Paying to download something you don't have is really a waste, IMO.

I still have over 500 CDs, so I'm supporting bands I like. I don't see why one can't both download and buy.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Metallhead123 wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

Why so defensive bud? If I could have afforded 500 CDs, I wouldn't have gotten a job. Does your mommy buy them for you? Or do you get an allowance (same thing as mommy buying them actually)? How do you pay for some artists' CDs and then be too poor to pay for other artists' work?

I only pirated because I couldn't afford ANYTHING, not even a God damned drink when I wanted it. I got a job because I couldn't afford anything; not just because I couldn't afford CD's. Hell, even with a job, I can't afford CDs more than twice a month, I'd rather buy 10-20 mp3 albums for that.

Also, telling me to shut up is a very bratty thing to do.
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 pm

In Grandma voice: Now, now, kids. Let's settle down. Stop roughhousin'.

Lmao.

Anyway, without anymore reminiscence on my early childhood, I'll give my opinion on music piracy: if you do it, be sure to pay for it eventually. I'll admit, I currently have three pirated albums. HOWEVER, when I get the chance, I will most definitely buy them. Two of them were bands I've seen live, anyhow.

EDIT: Also, when it comes to me getting physical cd's, I really just do it at random.
I'll pick out a couple randomly and order them. I really prefer physical ones, anyhow, but I sure as fuck can't afford 500.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 pm

I've been collecting for over 10 years. I get CDs cheap, mostly at an underground store near where I live. I can't afford 500 CDs from places like HMV obviously.
At X-mas, my mom gets me CDs, yes. Other times I pay for them doing chores and such. Last year at x-mas, my mom got me Sonata Arctica and Kamelot discographies.

"Shut up" is not bratty at all when you say it like "Oh do shut up", lol. I figured I was going for "Posh Englishman" for a personal lol. Also, you still haven't given any reason as to why you have a right to judge anyone that does pirate music. If someone says they downloaded an album, I don't see why you have to make a big deal about it and say anything.

Anyway, by my methods, I shall continuing doing what it is I do in downloading albums that If I like I will buy them.

I don't see what the big problem is here when I am saying *I will BUY them*, why it makes me worse than the rest just because I downloaded the album first. -_-

Last edited by Metallhead123 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:41 pm

AJ190 wrote:

Lmao.

Anyway, without anymore reminiscence on my early childhood, I'll give my opinion on music piracy: if you do it, be sure to pay for it eventually. I'll admit, I currently have three pirated albums. HOWEVER, when I get the chance, I will most definitely buy them. Two of them were bands I've seen live, anyhow.

EDIT: Also, when it comes to me getting physical cd's, I really just do it at random.
I'll pick out a couple randomly and order them. I really prefer physical ones, anyhow, but I sure as fuck can't afford 500.

You're fourteen, you can't have been collecting for that long.
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 pm

The reason I judge is because I like to ride the high horse Razz

I guess I can understand if you pirate on a trial basis, and not keep it or share it. That's not the impression I got, it seemed more like you implied you only bought albums you deemed worth it and kept the pirated copies you didn't deem worthy of purchase. to listen to anyway.

Misunderstanding or not? Razz
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
The reason I judge is because I like to ride the high horse Razz

I guess I can understand if you pirate on a trial basis, and not keep it or share it. That's not the impression I got, it seemed more like you implied you only bought albums you deemed worth it and kept the pirated copies you didn't deem worthy of purchase. to listen to anyway.

Misunderstanding or not? Razz

Yes, misunderstanding. Razz
I delete what I don't want to buy, what I plan on buying, I keep just to remind me to buy it, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
AJ190

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Metallhead123 wrote:
AJ190 wrote:

Lmao.

You're fourteen, you can't have been collecting for that long.

That's basically what I meant. I buy mp3s, occasionally pirate but buy after I do, and buy some cd's every now and then when I get the chance.

Edit: also, when it comes to "testing out" albums (lol at my word usage), i usually just watch the videos on youtube and decide if i like it or not. of course, this is becoming harder thanks to umg.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!   SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SONATA ARCTICA : New Video is Online!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2