PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Hour of Penance Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Hour of Penance I_vote_lcapHour of Penance I_voting_barHour of Penance I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Hour of Penance I_vote_lcapHour of Penance I_voting_barHour of Penance I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Hour of Penance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Hour of Penance Empty
PostSubject: Hour of Penance   Hour of Penance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 am

Well, a change of genres for once. Discovered this not too long ago but when I did, it literally blew my mind away. I'm not really into Death Metal at all (aside from Death, Vital Remains and Necrophagist) but this is just awesome. One of the best death metal I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJE5Y0EM9jY&feature=channel_page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5RYfOVHUcM&feature=related

Only for Death Metal fans I think, or not, I don't know, I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down

Hour of Penance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Other Metal-
Jump to: