PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Power Metal Videos Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Power Metal Videos I_vote_lcapPower Metal Videos I_voting_barPower Metal Videos I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Power Metal Videos I_vote_lcapPower Metal Videos I_voting_barPower Metal Videos I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Power Metal Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Power Metal Videos Empty
PostSubject: Power Metal Videos   Power Metal Videos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Well, since I somehow can't get it in the signature and since this part of the forum is meant to fully use youtube and promote it, I thought I'd post my channel here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nergal131

I have a couple of compilation videos of power metal bands so for those interested, check them out.

Also, I take recommendations: You tell me a band, I'll listen to them and if I like them, I'll put them in the video but it might take awhile for the mentioned band(s) to appear because I have a couple of lists made and go chronologically, so when you recommend me a band which is not on the list, it will probably end up near the bottom, in a new list. But they will appear, if I like them.

Anyway, I hope you guys like these videos of mine.
Back to top Go down

Power Metal Videos
Page 1 of 1