PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins I_vote_lcapENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins I_voting_barENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins I_vote_lcapENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins I_voting_barENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins

Go down 
+4
Vggamegod
exact33
infernoRS
Metallhead123
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Empty
PostSubject: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 am

Sounds like a must-to-get.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:28 am

infernoRS wrote:
Sounds like a must-to-get.

Indeed.

This one has the title track too:
Back to top Go down
exact33
Traveller
Traveller
exact33

Male Number of posts : 27
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:28 pm

as usual, this is a must have!!!

Great stuff. They have gotten better with each release!!
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:46 pm

imma get that album RAWR
Back to top Go down
exact33
Traveller
Traveller
exact33

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
imma get that album RAWR

Headbang
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Agreed with everything that have been said here!! Seems like a great album!! But, I'm waiting more The Days Of Grays... And, by the way... Metalhead, you got the best sign ever!!
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:52 pm

BuzzPhil wrote:
Agreed with everything that have been said here!! Seems like a great album!! But, I'm waiting more The Days Of Grays... And, by the way... Metalhead, you got the best sign ever!!

Haha thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:13 am

BuzzPhil wrote:
I agree with all that Wink Waiting for The Days Of Grays more and yeah that sign is goddamn awesome, Metalhead cheers
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 am

infernoRS wrote:
BuzzPhil wrote:
I agree with all that Wink Waiting for The Days Of Grays more and yeah that sign is goddamn awesome, Metalhead cheers

Lol, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 am

lol noobs want sonata's unia II more than Ensiferum? That's fucking crazy talk
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:22 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Haha there'll never be Unia II that's for sure. I listen Kakko's voice more likely than growling, sorry but it is it. As I said, than Ensiferum album is a must-to-get still.
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 am

infernoRS wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
Haha there'll never be Unia II that's for sure. I listen Kakko's voice more likely than growling, sorry but it is it. As I said, than Ensiferum album is a must-to-get still.

Agree with Inferno!! It's not because a band release a bad album (I personally think Unia is great... but it seems to be the most hated) they gonna be bad forever!!
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:20 am

BuzzPhil wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

Agree with Inferno!! It's not because a band release a bad album (I personally think Unia is great... but it seems to be the most hated) they gonna be bad forever!!
I wonder what-the-fuck is wrong in that album in their opinion? It doesn't have guitars so much or what? It is a Sonata album and as usually it is awesome. Well stupid name in my opinion... Dreams. Songs like For The Sake Of Revenge, Paid In Full, Caleb, In Black And White, My Dream's But A Drop Of Fuel For A Nightmare and others are great. It is not as good as other albums but great nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
BuzzPhil

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 am

If Unia was from another band... I'm sure people who actually hate Unia will like it... It is just because it is different... Unia is very technical and have a very melodic sound...
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Vggamegod wrote:

You're the only one here who hates Unia. So you really can't judge. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Metallhead123 wrote:

Sounds fuckin epic thanks for posting.Just can't wait for it to come out and hopefully they do a U.S tour I want to see them live so badly Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 pm

WinterSon wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

I have to admit me hating Unia stems from the fact i listened to their older stuff for almost a year straight and nothing else. So I got so accustomed to the sound that Unia just threw me off Razz Admittedly I haven't even tried to listen to Unia in a very long time, as just the thought of it makes me feel sick Razz

maybe one day ill take some stomach meds and try it Razz
Back to top Go down
exact33
Traveller
Traveller
exact33

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

I have to admit me hating Unia stems from the fact i listened to their older stuff for almost a year straight and nothing else. So I got so accustomed to the sound that Unia just threw me off Razz Admittedly I haven't even tried to listen to Unia in a very long time, as just the thought of it makes me feel sick Razz

I dont care for Unia much either. It just doesnt sound like SA to me. I really like everything up to WG but then they starting losing me.

Alex
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

Yeah maybe you should listen to it first before judging it Razz
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 am

infernoRS wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

Yeah maybe you should listen to it first before judging it Razz

I have listened to it, a long long time ago Razz
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 am

exact33 wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

I dont care for Unia much either. It just doesnt sound like SA to me. I really like everything up to WG but then they starting losing me.

Alex

It is Sonata Arctica, because it's written by Sonata Arctica, or shall I say Tony Kakko, which is the one who monikers the name of Sonata Arctica, and not the ears of anyone else. I judge a band by the content of each album and not of what their debut album has typecasted their sound to be like. Razz

It's like people only want Asian actors simply because they are typecasted to be martial-arts masters that break a lot of limbs during movies. -.-
Back to top Go down
exact33
Traveller
Traveller
exact33

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:43 pm

WinterSon wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

Alex

It is Sonata Arctica, because it's written by Sonata Arctica, or shall I say Tony Kakko, which is the one who monikers the name of Sonata Arctica, and not the ears of anyone else. I judge a band by the content of each album and not of what their debut album has typecasted their sound to be like. Razz

Everyone should listen and make their own decision. Bands change over time, some for the better and some for the worse. SA isnt the same band they were with Ecliptica. I happen to think its one of best power metal cds released. If you like it thats cool - my opinion is I just happen to think SA was stronger on Ecliptica and Silence than their Reckoning Night or Unia.

Alex
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Get your Sonata Arctica discussion off my ENSIFERUM thread Razz

Unia is great and you should all stfu.

SA are good and Ensi are better, just my opinion now buh-bye Smile
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:04 pm

exact33 wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:
WinterSon wrote:
Vggamegod wrote:

Alex

Everyone should listen and make their own decision. Bands change over time, some for the better and some for the worse. SA isnt the same band they were with Ecliptica. I happen to think its one of best power metal cds released. If you like it thats cool - my opinion is I just happen to think SA was stronger on Ecliptica and Silence than their Reckoning Night or Unia.

Alex

Sonata Arctica was stronger on Ecliptica and Silence in the style they wanted to be AT that time.
They are strong now, in the style that they want to be, at THIS time.
So really what i'm trying to say is everything's brilliant, it's just personal bias and opinion that gives level to what sucks and what doesn't.

If you catch my drift. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins   ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENSIFERUM SAMPLES:Twilight Tavern/Smoking Ruins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next