PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. I_vote_lcapDreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. I_voting_barDreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. I_vote_lcapDreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. I_voting_barDreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamCatcher
Traveller
Traveller
DreamCatcher

Male Number of posts : 32
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-16

DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. Empty
PostSubject: DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett.   DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 pm

It is with great sadness that we have to announce that we have had to part with bassist Richard Corbett after 3 great years playing together.

After the great number of gigs, fantastic times together and success the time unfortunately came where musically, Rick was no longer right for the rest of us. We're all pretty shaken up by the sudden change but in the end it's all for the best and we wish nothing but success to Rick in his band 'Dawn Of The Phoenix' (http://www.myspace.com/dawnofthephoenixuk)

The decision to part came at an awkward time during a studio session for the NSPCC's 'One Voice' CD, but to the rescue came session bassist Adam Dowd (http://www.myspace.com/dowdyrockagogo) who absolutely blew us away with his professionalism and talent. We look forward to hearing his bass track on the new 'In The Depths Of A Dream' track!

In the meantime, we have some very important shows coming up that we're very looking forward to and will be searching for a temporary session player to cover these shows before we begin our search for our new full time member!

Any people interested are more than welcome to get in touch with us! We look forward to hearing from you! :-)

DreamCatcher
Lucas
Adele
Ben
Rossi
Alexei
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett.   DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Sorry to hear that guys! However, we still look forward to an album release ^^
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher
Traveller
Traveller
DreamCatcher

Male Number of posts : 32
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett.   DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Sorry to hear that guys! However, we still look forward to an album release ^^

It has been a hard time for all of us but doing this was necessary for DreamCatcher to move forward.

This change means that we can finally move ahead with our plans to really take this band where the rest of us see it going.

This involves the recording of an album using an experienced producer in the international metal scene, hiring one of the best CD designers in the business to give us a hot look to go with out music and to top it off cover every corner of this island with our live show!

This change has shaken us, Rick is a brother to all of us but it means we can now move forward better and stronger than ever!

Watch this space for more updates soon!

Ohh and be sure to add us on myspace or facebook, whichever you use.

DreamCatcher

www.myspace.com/dreamcatchermusic
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DreamCatcher/32174925970?ref=ts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett.   DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DreamCatcher part with bassist, Richard Corbett.
Page 1 of 1