PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
new kamelot album and world tour Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
new kamelot album and world tour I_vote_lcapnew kamelot album and world tour I_voting_barnew kamelot album and world tour I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
new kamelot album and world tour I_vote_lcapnew kamelot album and world tour I_voting_barnew kamelot album and world tour I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

new kamelot album and world tour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

Male Number of posts : 114
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-10

new kamelot album and world tour Empty
PostSubject: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm

yay!!!!!!
Horns
http://www.kamelot.com/news.htm#future
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Still over half a year Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:03 am

Douchiest picture I've ever seen Razz
new kamelot album and world tour Roysoni

However, his massive talent makes up for this douchocity.

I look forward to the new album, however as Inferno stated, a long wait Razz Gamma Ray's new album is sooner and will be worlds above Kamelot anyway
Back to top Go down
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 am

pffff thomas youngblood>kai hansen
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Douchiest picture I've ever seen Razz
new kamelot album and world tour Roysoni

However, his massive talent makes up for this douchocity.

I look forward to the new album, however as Inferno stated, a long wait Razz Gamma Ray's new album is sooner and will be worlds above Kamelot anyway

That's just an awesome shot.
I've the pleasure of meeting Roy Khan once and he is by far one of the coolest people ever.
He's a geek at heart. Of course, most people who embody the mysterious romantic are pretty much geeks at heart, I can vouch. Razz

holliday46 wrote:
pffff thomas youngblood>kai hansen

Youngblood's compositions are by far better.
But I think in overall guitar technicality Kai Hansen beats Youngblood by a minute.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 am

Kai Hansen created power metal, there is no one better in any way. He is the God of the throne when it comes to power metal, and will be until he dies. FACT!

Kamelot leans more to progressive metal in my opinion, even if they aren't nearly as 'out there' as Dream Theater Razz So the compositions can't be compared as side-by-side. Baseball players and football players don't play on the same field, and the same goes for metal bands of different genres Smile

Also, Kamelot and Gamma Ray own Iron Maiden hard.
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 am

Vggamegod wrote:
Kai Hansen created power metal, there is no one better in any way. He is the God of the throne when it comes to power metal, and will be until he dies. FACT!

Kamelot leans more to progressive metal in my opinion, even if they aren't nearly as 'out there' as Dream Theater Razz So the compositions can't be compared as side-by-side. Baseball players and football players don't play on the same field, and the same goes for metal bands of different genres Smile

Also, Kamelot and Gamma Ray own Iron Maiden hard.

How can I not agree, LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
holliday46
Soldier
Soldier
holliday46

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:20 am

yea true there are better bands but maiden to me will always have the most street cred >Smile as for kamelot being progressive i think it leans towards the heavy metal side altho prog influence is there of course....damn acordions(spelling?).......
Reindeer
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 am

holliday46 wrote:
yea true there are better bands but maiden to me will always have the most street cred >Smile as for kamelot being progressive i think it leans towards the heavy metal side altho prog influence is there of course....damn acordions(spelling?).......
Reindeer

I don't disrespect Maiden at all, I just like to say bands are better to get people posting. And it works Razz As for Kai Hansen, I'm biased as my favorite band is by far Gamma Ray, I also love early Helloween and Iron Savior (created by Kai Hansen). Razz

new kamelot album and world tour Kai+Hansen

You don't fuck with that.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 am

LOL before you got onto this forum, I felt like the only Kai Hansen fan anyway. >.>
It's good to see others. Most were just praising DF 24/7 -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 am

Metallhead123 wrote:
LOL before you got onto this forum, I felt like the only Kai Hansen fan anyway. >.>
It's good to see others. Most were just praising DF 24/7 -_-

I like DF, but they're not even close to the tier Gamma Ray is; thus why I worship the Hansen.

I would like to point out though Kamelot's Millennium is one of the handful of songs that got me into power metal in the first place - so definitely props to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new kamelot album and world tour   new kamelot album and world tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new kamelot album and world tour
Page 1 of 1