PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head I_vote_lcapWhoever wrote this should get a smack to the head I_voting_barWhoever wrote this should get a smack to the head I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head I_vote_lcapWhoever wrote this should get a smack to the head I_voting_barWhoever wrote this should get a smack to the head I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head Empty
PostSubject: Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head   Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 am

Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head Untitl10
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head   Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 pm

damn you got me!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head   Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:23 pm

That made me ROFLMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHAWTFBBQLOTRRULESLOLXDDDD Smile
Funniness aside, what a chicken this person is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head   Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoever wrote this should get a smack to the head
Page 1 of 1