PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Good Old Fighting Games Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Good Old Fighting Games I_vote_lcapGood Old Fighting Games I_voting_barGood Old Fighting Games I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Good Old Fighting Games I_vote_lcapGood Old Fighting Games I_voting_barGood Old Fighting Games I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Good Old Fighting Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Good Old Fighting Games Empty
PostSubject: Good Old Fighting Games   Good Old Fighting Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Anyone dig good old fighting games like Dead or Alive, Tekken, DBZ Budokai, Virtual Fighter, Street Fighter, stuff of that caliber?
Personally those are some of the few games I can never get bored of, always fun in a party and definitely entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fighting Games   Good Old Fighting Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Mortal Kombat Horns
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fighting Games   Good Old Fighting Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Ive played Soul Calibur, Street Fighters and DoA but surely my favorite is Tekken. Its not that kind of game where you just hit random keys and win (MK has this good feature too). Those games are a lot better to play with friends as i could barely resist playing PvC over than an hour.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fighting Games   Good Old Fighting Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Ive played Soul Calibur, Street Fighters and DoA but surely my favorite is Tekken. Its not that kind of game where you just hit random keys and win (MK has this good feature too). Those games are a lot better to play with friends as i could barely resist playing PvC over than an hour.

Ah yes, Tekken, my personal favorite as well.
Not only because the fighting styles mirror the real world, but because they have a vast character count and great gameplay.
Personally though, the only Tekken characters I dig playing as are Lei, Marshall, and Hworoang. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fighting Games   Good Old Fighting Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 pm

I used to be a Tekken freak played the shit out of 1,2,3,and tag.I owned with Law and King,haven't played it in along time but i think i'm gonna get the new one when it comes out looks badass