PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
SWINE FLU Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
SWINE FLU I_vote_lcapSWINE FLU I_voting_barSWINE FLU I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

SWINE FLU

Go down 
+2
Vggamegod
TCJacko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:09 am

Of course you've all heard of it, the recent flu that has hit earth about a week ago. So far a lot of people have died, but only in Mexico, and it has also hit South America and even two people in Scotland have it.

By the way, it pains me to post about this, because quite frankly I'm sick of hearing about it.

For example, lets flash back to the Mad Cow Disease thing. Anyone remember that? They said 1 in 4 Brits would DIE. NOBODY died.

Or that BOC or BEC or whatever it was called thing. They said there was a strong chance of 10 million Brits dying. Not ONE Brit dead.

I find it quite truly revolting that the world is going to spend millions of pounds trying to get rid of a flu that hasn't even taken off yet, when there are millions dying every year with horrible diseases like Cancer, or AIDS. They haven't done anything to even try to get rid of those yet! And then when this disease comes around, their spending millions on it! And every single human with Cancer or Aids or whatever in the world is being completely ignored! When they are the ones who are actually dying!

The world needs to sort itself out, and quickly, before this bloody disease actually goes on and kills millions.

Anyone who says 'Oh we're gonna die! RUN!' or 'I'm too young to die!' Should be rightfully ignored.
Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
Vggamegod

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:41 am

I welcome this flu, it's already in my city, I've got no chance of not getting it, lol.

I'll get some time off work anyway ;D Normally I have to work sick, but they won't let me if I have the dreaded H1N1 flu ;p

Only old people and little kids need worry, this flu isn't any worse than normal flu people get every fuckin' year, it is just more contagious because we don't have natural immunity to it. But guess the fuck what, when people actually catch it, endure it, and recover - BAM immunity heightened. So when the real shit comes along, we'll have stronger immune systems ;p

Problem with all the panic is people are comparing this to the 1918 flu epidemic....what they don't realize is we have medicine capable of combating influenza now, doh.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:27 am

TCJacko I wouldn't say that absolutely nothing has been done to even try to combat cancer or AIDS Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:39 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
TCJacko I wouldn't say that absolutely nothing has been done to even try to combat cancer or AIDS Razz

Okay maybe that was exaggerating, but I see no drop in Cancer or AIDS cases recently. People are better off worrying about those diseases other than some weak black-death-wannabe.

Anyway, the world has grown since the black death. We now have much better medicines and tech to cure things like these. Comparatively speaking, it will probably be simple to cure this disease, comparing to Cancer or Aids.

I'm not saying the victims of swine flu should be ignored but I am saying Cancer or Aids victims shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
WinterSon

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Swine Flve ist Overhyped.
Back to top Go down
http://alizee-forum.com
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

Male Number of posts : 331
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-16

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 pm

My friend had been having big fever for the last 3 days, so he went to see a doctor today, and guess what... He's now part of the 1000ish people from Quebec infected by the swine flu :dance:... It's funny, because all his friends except me are over reacting and like OMG HE'S GONNA DIEEEE... And then I tell them that there's only 6 people (EDIT: 7 today, zomg, nonono. Another elder.) here that died from it, that they were all old people, and that over 1,000 in Quebec die each year from normal flu's complication... And they don't believe me...

It's been so hyped people think swine flu = automatic death... xD

Anyway, he's getting better and better as the hours past by... Hopefully that'll convince them...
Back to top Go down
jung159
Traveller
Traveller
jung159

Male Number of posts : 48
User Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-18

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:03 am

WinterSon wrote:

sure is

almost every flu one gets comes from swine actually it's just this one will actually infect the swine itself Wink and it can be dangerous to the young and old and the plain old weak then again any flu can be
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Gurther

Male Number of posts : 331
User Points : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-16

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:38 am

jung159 wrote:
WinterSon wrote:

sure is

almost every flu one gets comes from swine actually it's just this one will actually infect the swine itself Wink and it can be dangerous to the young and old and the plain old weak then again any flu can be

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWINE FLU Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU   SWINE FLU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWINE FLU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Off Topic (Anything)-
Jump to: