PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario I_vote_lcapRhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario I_voting_barRhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario I_vote_lcapRhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario I_voting_barRhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Empty
PostSubject: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 pm

...us. my four favourite power metal bands. all amazing. please get more of their songs on. much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:53 am

The only Rhapsody song I like is Emerald Sword. Though I haven't heard many more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:53 am

Add more power quest, for sure. I need to hear more of them.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 pm

King_Fingolfin wrote:
Add more power quest, for sure. I need to hear more of them.

me too. at the moment i underrate power quest. or i think i do. need to hear more.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:24 pm

Rokai wrote:
The only Rhapsody song I like is Emerald Sword. Though I haven't heard many more.

yeah that is a good song. emerald sword was once mistaken for a dragonforce song, even though it doesn't sound anything like dragonforce. its probably those guys with limewire or frostwire or some sort of music torrent. i downloaded highway to hell - acdc, and the name said it was by slash's snakepit! it's just a lie.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:46 pm

I just found Dawn of Victory on my hard drive. Can't remember where it's from hahaha. So that's a nice song too anyway.
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Rokai wrote:
I just found Dawn of Victory on my hard drive. Can't remember where it's from hahaha. So that's a nice song too anyway.

Heh...It's from Dawn of Victory. (Unless you mean band, which is Rhapsody.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:58 am

No I meant I can't remember where I got it from.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 pm

WHHOOO

666 THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
HELL AND FIRE WAS BORN TO BE RELEASED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:23 pm

You've heard the new Rick Astley song too? Yay! I love that guy.

/sarcasm
just in case yoshimitsublade wants to make fun of me again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario   Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhapsody, Dragonforce, Power Quest and Stratovario
Page 1 of 1