PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_voting_barShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_voting_barShould TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?

Go down 
+6
NightwalkerRicku
MetalNiller
Thebobert5
PowerMetalLivesOn
Rokai
yoshimitsublade13
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should TCJacko be punished for abusing his rights as a moderator and my rights as an active member?
yes
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
no
Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:24 am

TCJacko wrote:
MetalNiller wrote:
Firewind - Tyranny (Remix) lol! :

"Mission Free
We're Fighting For Democracy
And We Don't Need Your Tyranny!"

Somehow I think you got that post mixed in the wrong topic somehow...

I think my brother wrote this, 'cause I didn't. Sorry guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:53 am

Rokai wrote:
So you mean you wouldn't punish that criminal for murdering even if it was not in the law? There are unwritten laws too. And there was no rulebook since David didn't expect to have quarrels like this. Probably.

Okay maybe the law was a bad example but you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:58 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
oh for gods sake I'm not making up rules so that I can 'punish' people afterwards

I just made them to show that I wasn't gonna sit back and do nothing when so many people were complaining

I don't know if TCJacko realises yet but his name is still blue, so stop complaining that I am making unfair rules when I havent done anything yet

Yes I have realised my name is still blue, and so it should be.

The new rules are not unfair. They are completely fair and I understand and will follow them. But there were no rules against deleting a post when I deleted the post. If these rules were present at the time that I deleted the post, then fair enough, take my blue coat away from me, but that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:40 am

I think, considering that it's not the first time he deleted a post, he should lose the status for a small time. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Rokai wrote:
I think, considering that it's not the first time he deleted a post, he should lose the status for a small time. Oh well.

I deleted my own posts Very Happy

And also edited some in battle of the bands due to the scores being wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:40 pm

You also deleted one of BDGF's posst. The one that was mocking your band. But why didnn't you delete ALL his posts then?
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 pm

guys shut up. NAO. this is getting pointlessly annoying, and you're all squabbling like little 5 year olds. how about this. YOU SHUT UP ABOUT IT. boohoo yoshi. so he deleted one of your posts. so what? RE-POST IT. WHO CARES???
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 am

balrog wrote:
guys shut up. NAO. this is getting pointlessly annoying, and you're all squabbling like little 5 year olds. how about this. YOU SHUT UP ABOUT IT. boohoo yoshi. so he deleted one of your posts. so what? RE-POST IT. WHO CARES???

Aye to that.

EDIT: Yeah whichever mod this is editing my post, you can also serve a mod ban.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:00 pm

I voted no, I realize I have been away for a while but you guys are fighting like pre-school kids.

Jacko deleted a post, big deal. Isn't it a mods job to delete anything offensive? (Or I should think it is)
Esp if it is an attack against him?

No offense Yoshi, but you've had things against a lot of people. You as an adult should be setting a better example too. -_-
You're the bugger that attacked me for saying i am a DF fan tho I think other bands are better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

Male Number of posts : 605
User Points : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm

balrog wrote:

I'll boohoo your face cock. We have an expression here in the states.... what is it? Oh yeah, blow me.
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Rokai wrote:
This is ridiculous. Sorry David for making decisions myself but please do the following.

Jacko will lose his role as a moderator for the next week.

Yoshimitsublade, you are warned. Any personal attack towards a member will get you banned for a certain ammount of time. So please be nice.

Consider me banned.
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm

You're really 27? -_-
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 pm

yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
balrog wrote:

I'll boohoo your face cock. We have an expression here in the states.... what is it? Oh yeah, blow me.

oh. guess who lives in the states too. ME. and here in the states we have a little message we send to people that are ignorant

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

or maybe that one is universal
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 pm

balrog wrote:
yoshimitsublade13 wrote:
balrog wrote:

oh. guess who lives in the states too. ME. and here in the states we have a little message we send to people that are ignorant

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

or maybe that one is universal

Aye, 'tis universal Razz
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:05 pm

TCJacko wrote:
balrog wrote:

Aye to that.

There are no rules on post editing.

Last edited by Rokai on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarchaserAria
Traveller
Traveller
StarchaserAria

Female Number of posts : 47
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:24 am

HEY!!!!!CALM DOWN ALL YOU PEOPLE!!!! Evil or Very Mad

MAKE LOVE NOT WARR!! Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:17 am

StarchaserAria wrote:
HEY!!!!!CALM DOWN ALL YOU PEOPLE!!!! Evil or Very Mad

MAKE LOVE NOT WARR!! Razz tongue

"I don't need your anti-war, my only solution is a Violent Revolution!"
Kreator - Violent Revolution

Just kidding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm

TCJacko wrote:
Mwahahahaha wrote:
balrog wrote:

Aye to that.

I am a retard.

Yeah good point.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by TCJacko on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:33 am

In this case, Yoshi basically shows his real age and that he's like 10 years old, i can't imagine someone is 27 and get so butthurt about a post getting deleted. Btw, i don't see why Jacko should lose his privileges as a mod.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 am

TCJacko wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
Mwahahahaha wrote:
balrog wrote:

Aye to that.

I am a retard.

Yeah good point.

Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 am

Rokai wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
Mwhahahaha wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
balrog wrote:

Aye to that.

I am a retard.

Yeah good point.

Oh no you didn't!
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:55 am

Edited the wrong one Sad

Oops

Oh well, can't be bothered editing it again
lol!
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:05 am

Okay, can we just end this argument? Please?

"Yosh, you were right, I'm an idiot. Now please come back", said Rokai, whilst sneakily editing Jack's post.

EDIT: Sorry Yosh I think it was that tit Rokai that edited my post again lol!

Dave, can we ban that too?

Last edited by TCJacko on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yoshimitsublade13
Warrior King
Warrior King
yoshimitsublade13

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 am

Hey, we all acted out of line, you guys are hard to replace on the internet and I'd like to have you all as friends. Now we know where the lines in the sand are, so to say. Jack your a squared away soldier and should be treated as such. 1000 apologies to you sir. That goes for the rest of you to. I'm without a steady place to live right now so I will not be regular on any site. Here's hoping I can talk to you guys again later. Lt out. Admin and mods, hopefully no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:12 am

I think this says it all >>>>> Headbang
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?   Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should TCJacko lose his privileges as a moderator?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next