PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 I_voting_barLABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 I_voting_barLABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

LABARUS :\m/:

Go down 
+2
Rokai
TCJacko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LABARUS :\m/:   LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:06 am

Rokai wrote:
Oh my god, everyone was crazy.
But you played good.

Yeah we actually came second, but if it was the crowd's vote we would have hammered everyone else lol!

I think there was more of a cheer when we came back in to the room after our performance than there was for the act after us lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalNiller
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
MetalNiller

Male Number of posts : 346
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: LABARUS :\m/:   LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Awesome dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: LABARUS :\m/:   LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 pm

MetalNiller wrote:
Awesome dude Very Happy

Thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: LABARUS :\m/:   LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:30 am

f******* awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so lucky man! i wish i will be able to play in a band someday too Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: LABARUS :\m/:   LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
f******* awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so lucky man! i wish i will be able to play in a band someday too Sad

lol! Thanks. And thanks for your comment on the video as well.

It's really not that hard to get a band.

If there's any talented musicians at your school you could recruit them.

If not, try posting musicians ads in Kerrang! Magazine or something. They devote a couple of full pages completely to musicians ads.
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: LABARUS :\m/:   LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:26 pm

TCJacko wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:

lol! Thanks. And thanks for your comment on the video as well.

It's really not that hard to get a band.

If there's any talented musicians at your school you could recruit them.

If not, try posting musicians ads in Kerrang! Magazine or something. They devote a couple of full pages completely to musicians ads.

no prob Very Happy i tried to recruit some guys but there are no drummers here... we are curently on standby until we find someone (somthing that will never happen). i may try that kerrang thing. thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LABARUS :\m/:   LABARUS :\m/: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LABARUS :\m/:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Up And Coming Bands-
Jump to: