PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
The 12 Days Of Christmas Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
The 12 Days Of Christmas I_vote_lcapThe 12 Days Of Christmas I_voting_barThe 12 Days Of Christmas I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
The 12 Days Of Christmas I_vote_lcapThe 12 Days Of Christmas I_voting_barThe 12 Days Of Christmas I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

The 12 Days Of Christmas

Go down 
+4
King_Fingolfin
PowerMetalLivesOn
Rokai
TCJacko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

The 12 Days Of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:49 am

You all know the song 'The 12 Days Of Christmas'. If you don't here it is:

'On the first day of Christmas my true love said to me, a partridge in a pear tree
On the second day of Christmas my true love said to me, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
On the third day of Christmas my true love said to me, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partidge in a pear tree
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love said to me, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love said to me, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love said to me, six geese-a-laying, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love said to me, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love said to me, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love said to me, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love said to me, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love said to me, eleven pipers piping, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love said to me, twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, five gold rings! Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.'

Okay, what we are going to do is change that song into a metal version of it. I will start off with the first day of Christmas, then the next one does the second etc etc just remember: almost every addition after the number like 'ladies dancing' or 'calling birds' has four syllables. The only exception is 'five gold rings', which only has two. Lets make an epic version I can show to my metal mates.

I'll start it off:

On the first day of Christmas metalheads said to me, a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 pm

I don't really get it. Everything has 4 syllables except the first and the fifth?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:00 pm

its GAVE to me lol!

so i will change it for now, but if you want it back then ok

On the first day of Christmas metalheads gave to me,
two Wacken tent pegs,
and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:25 pm

lol, we could just leave day twelve the same, it fits in lol!

on the third day of Christmas metalheads gave to me:
3-minute solos, (<-- win Very Happy)
2 Wacken tent pegs,

Last edited by King_Fingolfin on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:31 pm

ooo 3 minute solos - that is good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:40 pm

on the fourth day of Christmas metalheads gave to me:
4 Dragonforce Albums
3-minute solos,
2 Wacken tent pegs,
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 pm

On the fifth day of Christmas metalheads gave to me:
FIVE BLOODY SWORDS!
4 Dragonforce Albums
3-minute solos,
2 Wacken tent pegs,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:22 pm

on the sixth day of christmas metalheads gave to me

6 leather jackets
FIVE BLOODY SWORDS
4 dragonforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs
and a guitar pick signed by herman li
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 am

On the seventh day of christmas metalheads gave to me

7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
5 bloody swords!
4 dragonforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 pm

on the eighth day of christmas metalheads said to me:

8 totman-a-sweeping
7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
5 bloody swords!
4 dforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs
Back to top Go down
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:19 pm

on the ninth day of christmas metalheads gave to me:

9 pits for moshing
8 totman-a-sweeping
7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
5 bloody swords!
4 dforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs

Last edited by Metal Dragon on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:27 pm

on the tenth day of christmas metalheads said to me:

10 dronjak-a-tapping
9 pits for moshing
8 totman-a-sweeping
7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
5 bloody swords!
4 dforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:57 am

on the eleventh day of christmas metalheads gave to me:

11 pairs of drumsticks (as most of mine have broken!!)
10 dronjak-a-tapping
9 pits for moshing
8 totman-a-sweeping
7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
5 bloody swords!
4 dforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:47 am

On the 12th day of Christmas metalheads gave to me:

12 metal drummers drumming
11 pairs of drumsticks
10 dronjak-a-tapping
9 pits for moshing
8 totman-a-sweeping
7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
5 bloody swords!
4 dforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs
Back to top Go down
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:47 am

metaldrummer93 wrote:
on the eleventh day of christmas metalheads gave to me:

11 pairs of drumsticks (as most of mine have broken!!)
10 dronjak-a-tapping
9 pits for moshing
8 totman-a-sweeping
7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
5 bloody swords!
4 dforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS METALHEADS GAVE TO ME!

12 wacken tickets
11 pairs of drumssticks
10 dronjack-a-tapping
9 pits for moshing
8 totman-a-sweeping
7 olbrich-a-shredding
6 leather jackets
FIVE BLOODY SWORDS
4 dragonforce albums
3 minute solos
2 wacken tent pegs..

AND A GUITAR PICK SIGNED BY HERMAN LI!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:44 am

OMG THATS AMAZING!! HAHA

Here is the song:

On the first day of Christmas metalheads said to me, a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the second day of Christmas metalheads said to me, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the third day of Christmas metalheads said to me, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the fourth day of Christmas metalheads said to me, four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the fifth day of Christmas metalheads said to me, five bloody swords! Four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the sixth day of Christmas metalheads said to me, six leather jackets, five bloody swords! four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the seventh day of Christmas metalheads said to me, seven olbrich-a-shredding, six leather jackets, five bloody swords! four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the eighth day of Christmas metalheads said to me, eight totman-a-sweeping, seven olbrich-a-shredding six leather jackets, five bloody swords! Four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the ninth day of Christmas metalheads said to me, nine pits for moshing, eight totman-a-sweeping, seven olbrich-a-shredding, six leather jackets, five bloody swords! Four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the tenth day of Christmas metalheads said to me, ten dronjak-a-tapping, nine pits for moshing, eight totman-a-sweeping, seven olbrich-a-shredding, six leather jackets, five bloody swords! Four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the eleventh day of Christmas metalheads said to me, eleven pairs of drumsticks, ten dronjak-a-tapping, nine pits for moshing, eight totman-a-sweeping, seven olbrich-a-shredding, six leather jackets, five bloody swords! Four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

On the twelfth day of Christmas metalheads said to me, twelve Wacken tickets, eleven pairs of drumsticks, ten dronjak-a-tapping, nine pits for moshing, eight totman-a-sweeping, seven olbrich-a-shredding, six leather jackets, five bloody swords! Four dragonforce albums, three minute solos, two Wacken tent pegs and a guitar pick signed by Herman Li.

----- That is epic.
Back to top Go down
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:32 pm

wow... that's a great version Horns
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 am

that was EPIC Horns
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:03 am

The syllables are a bit much at two places but the idea is nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 am

Rokai wrote:
The syllables are a bit much at two places but the idea is nice.

Yes I agree. Maybe when we say 'Four Dragonforce Albums' we can shorten that to 'Four DForce albums' perhaps?

That would make 4, 3, 2 and 1 fit alot better with the original song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 12 Days Of Christmas   The 12 Days Of Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 12 Days Of Christmas
Page 1 of 1