PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_lcapDo you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_voting_barDo you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_lcapDo you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_voting_barDo you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?

Go down 
+4
Rokai
PowerMetalLivesOn
NightwalkerRicku
TCJacko
8 posters

Do you want Dragonforce In GH World Tour?
Yes
Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_lcap92%Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
No
Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_lcap8%Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:20 am

If yes, go to the link below and sign the petition to make it happen!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?df1j8ca5&51
Back to top Go down
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:48 am

thanks man! i hope they will hear the world's voice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:54 am

i just signed up

obviously everyone should sign it seperatly Viking

but i made a signiature on behalf of the whole forum, in the hope that they will listen a little bit more if they know that there is a proper power metal community who have signed it

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah but they should put in some of the older songs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Metal Dragon

Male Number of posts : 373
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:41 pm

Rokai wrote:
Yeah but they should put in some of the older songs.

W00T! Just signed. But which song (or songs) should be in the game?
Back to top Go down
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:52 pm

I don't know. Like Evening Star or Fields of Despair or something from the first two albums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
v5vendeta
Traveller
Traveller
v5vendeta

Male Number of posts : 17
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:42 am

ive been thinking what if they made a Guitar Hero: Dragonforce like they did for aerosmith? there is one fatal flaw: there's no way to divide the songs into different difficulties. sure, theres slow for the ballads, but after that you can really only go with the catagories epic, headbanging, earsplitting, or you can go with album titles saying the songs are part of a sonic firestorm, an ultra beatdown, or a plain inhuman rampage.

but as for dlc, votd would be cool but my spirit will go on i think would be fun to play
Back to top Go down
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
TCJacko

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Points : 228

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:38 am

v5vendeta wrote:
ive been thinking what if they made a Guitar Hero: Dragonforce like they did for aerosmith? there is one fatal flaw: there's no way to divide the songs into different difficulties. sure, theres slow for the ballads, but after that you can really only go with the catagories epic, headbanging, earsplitting, or you can go with album titles saying the songs are part of a sonic firestorm, an ultra beatdown, or a plain inhuman rampage.

but as for dlc, votd would be cool but my spirit will go on i think would be fun to play

yeah definitely. there is one problem that if a band has a full guitar hero to themselves, they can never be in guitar hero again i think. anyway, there would be just one category. it would be 'phenomenal'. all their songs are epic, headbanging and earsplitting. i suppose you could sort them into albums, that would be cool too. some of their older stuff is easier because they were just getting started back then, now theyre on their way to becoming a major global phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
King_Fingolfin
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
King_Fingolfin

Male Number of posts : 265
User Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:17 am

Wow, an all DragonForce Guitar Hero would leave many people with paralyzed fingers lol!
They probably wouldn't do it... too many people hate DF with a vengeance for some reason.
I would like to see at least one DF in Guitar Hero, but since I will probably be getting Rock Band 2 anyway, it doesn't really matter to me...
Back to top Go down
StarchaserDF
Traveller
Traveller
StarchaserDF

Male Number of posts : 60
User Points : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:32 pm

i signed that petition.... 800 votes!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonforceboards.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/welc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?   Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to see Dragonforce in GH World Tour?
Page 1 of 1