PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. I_vote_lcapSome Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. I_voting_barSome Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. I_vote_lcapSome Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. I_voting_barSome Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King
Metallhead123

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. Empty
PostSubject: Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss.   Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 pm

These are both great bands, especially Helloween (Who i would consider the true founders of Power Metal)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
Rokai

Male Number of posts : 1637
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss.   Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 am

Yeah I miss Helloween.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
balrog
Warrior King
Warrior King
balrog

Male Number of posts : 507
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss.   Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Metallhead123 wrote:
These are both great bands, especially Helloween (Who i would consider the true founders of Power Metal)

and iron maiden >.<
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hallflukai
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss.   Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Helloween and Edguy wouldn't go a miss.
Page 1 of 1