PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D I_vote_lcapSabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D I_voting_barSabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D I_vote_lcapSabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D I_voting_barSabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lambrix
Peasant
Peasant
Lambrix

Male Number of posts : 1
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 3
Registration date : 2012-04-28

Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D Empty
PostSubject: Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D   Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Okay, so this is my first time posting on this site. Apparently this is where metalheads all over can share music, correct me if I'm wrong. Lol

So! I feel like sharing a band which I found pretty recently, but it's beautiful. If you like songs that tell stories, if you like power metal, and if you like simple epicness; then you'll love this band: Sabaton. Here's a few of there songs:

This was the first Sabaton music video I've seen, and it's a pretty awesome video. Check it out!

Sabaton - Screaming Eagles

BUT If you get tired of guitars (very unlikely); then you can check out his guest appearance in a cover of one of his songs (Primo Victoria), which is being performed by Van Canto in the video below.

Van Canto - Primo Victoria (Cover Featuring Joakim Broden)

If you'd prefer to sit back and listen to the song without a video attached,
then here's a few of there songs for you

Sabaton - Wolfpack

Sabaton - Purple Heart

Sabaton - Ghost division

Sabaton - 40-1

Sabaton - The art of war

Sabaton - Attero Dominatus

Sabaton - Primo Victoria

Sabaton - The Final Solution

Hope you enjoyed : D
For any additional information, or recommendations, feel free to use this site's messaging system to contact me.
Back to top Go down
xComplexCondradictionx
Peasant
Peasant
xComplexCondradictionx

Female Number of posts : 8
User Points : 12
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Good morning, sir.   Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:54 am

Hello:3 I'll be sure to take your suggestions, even though you probably already told me about this band on Aimini, lol. >Very Happy And I'll try to watch the videos if I can, but I can't promise anything. And VAN CANTO, yay!
I'm the only person responding to this thread. /looksaroundawkwardly. And that's because I love you. Maybe I'll motivate others to response.
*sends telepathic message*

affraid
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystery22.blog.com
metaldrummer93
Warrior King
Warrior King
metaldrummer93

Male Number of posts : 764
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D   Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:23 am

Damn, it's been a long time since I've posted on here!!
Welcome to the forum! Smile
Some great tracks you've posted there, been listening to Sabaton for a long time, and they never disappoint! Very Happy
Also love the Van Canto stuff, very interesting, got the cd for my birthday from a friend. I think 'If I die in battle' is probably my favourite track on there.

Hails,
Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jasbmetaldrummer
xComplexCondradictionx
Peasant
Peasant
xComplexCondradictionx

Female Number of posts : 8
User Points : 12
Registration date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D   Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:57 am

Aaron, I'm listening that "A Lifetime of War" song you told me about... It was unexpected, but I really like it. Smile It has a lot of heart, and the guy's voice is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystery22.blog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D   Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabaton: All kinds of Crazy :D
Page 1 of 1