PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
theeeeeey're baaaaaack Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
theeeeeey're baaaaaack I_vote_lcaptheeeeeey're baaaaaack I_voting_bartheeeeeey're baaaaaack I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
theeeeeey're baaaaaack I_vote_lcaptheeeeeey're baaaaaack I_voting_bartheeeeeey're baaaaaack I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

theeeeeey're baaaaaack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

theeeeeey're baaaaaack Empty
PostSubject: theeeeeey're baaaaaack   theeeeeey're baaaaaack Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:06 pm

According to a new .SWF [Flash animation) file that has been uploaded to the official servers of the Rock-Am-Ring.com web site (Note: You can open the file using Internet Explorer), the reunited SYSTEM OF A DOWN will be one of the headliners of next year's edition of the Rock am Ring and Rock im Park festivals, set to take place June 3-5, 2011 in the German towns of Nürburgring and Nürnberg, respectively. You can also see the new ad in the YouTube clip below.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

BEATSTEAKS
COLDPLAY
HURTS
IN FLAMES
KINGS OF LEON
MANDO DIAO
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
VOLBEAT

For more information, visit www.rock-am-ring.com.

SYSTEM OF A DOWN's much-rumored comeback/reunion tour is expected to be "officially" announced on Monday, November 29, along with details of several European festival appearances in 2011, including the U.K.'s Download.

Fuck.
Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
NightwalkerRicku

Male Number of posts : 794
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

theeeeeey're baaaaaack Empty
PostSubject: Re: theeeeeey're baaaaaack   theeeeeey're baaaaaack Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:29 pm

coldplay and kings of leon in the same event with in flames? well now im ready to die...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13

theeeeeey're baaaaaack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: The Metal Kingdom :: Metal News-
Jump to: