PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
christian power metal - Page 2 Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
christian power metal - Page 2 I_vote_lcapchristian power metal - Page 2 I_voting_barchristian power metal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
christian power metal - Page 2 I_vote_lcapchristian power metal - Page 2 I_voting_barchristian power metal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

christian power metal

Go down 
+11
AJ190
Vggamegod
WinterSon
crimsonblade
Chaosdragon94
Rokai
Metal Dragon
PowerMetalLivesOn
NightwalkerRicku
King_Fingolfin
balrog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IronTemplar
Peasant
Peasant
IronTemplar

Male Number of posts : 12
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 12
Registration date : 2012-02-25

christian power metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: christian power metal   christian power metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 am

Check Steel Prophet, Rob Rock, and Sinbreed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RapidFire813
Metal_Camden
Peasant
Peasant

Male Number of posts : 3
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-26

christian power metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: christian power metal   christian power metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:56 am

Gurther wrote:
I suggest you guys try out Theocracy then! They're a christian power metal band that try to promote an intelligent view on christianism... If you don't like the themes, you can't really argue that the music itself rocks, so yeah, give them a listen! They're great Smile

Matt Smith is a fantastic vocalist and the band are dear friends of mine!

check them out! the new album kicks soo much ass!

I would be posting a link to the new song Master Storyteller but I guess I cant post links for 7 days...
Back to top Go down

christian power metal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2