PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Two Amon Amarth covers Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Two Amon Amarth covers I_vote_lcapTwo Amon Amarth covers I_voting_barTwo Amon Amarth covers I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Two Amon Amarth covers I_vote_lcapTwo Amon Amarth covers I_voting_barTwo Amon Amarth covers I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Two Amon Amarth covers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Two Amon Amarth covers Empty
PostSubject: Two Amon Amarth covers   Two Amon Amarth covers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 am

First is a bluegrass version of Twilight of the Thunder Gods by Slaughter of the Bluegrass

and there's also, Embrace of the Endless Ocean Symphonic Cover (This guy has several other symphonic covers....Mostly Wintersun.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5

Two Amon Amarth covers
Page 1 of 1