PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
The Danish Death Metal Scene Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
The Danish Death Metal Scene I_vote_lcapThe Danish Death Metal Scene I_voting_barThe Danish Death Metal Scene I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
The Danish Death Metal Scene I_vote_lcapThe Danish Death Metal Scene I_voting_barThe Danish Death Metal Scene I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

The Danish Death Metal Scene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenul
Soldier
Soldier
Jenul

Male Number of posts : 109
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 153
Registration date : 2009-05-21

The Danish Death Metal Scene Empty
PostSubject: The Danish Death Metal Scene   The Danish Death Metal Scene Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Not sure if this should go into "Other Metal" or "General Metal" but I put it on "Other Metal".

Well, when you think "Scandinavian Metal Scene" you automatically think of the finnish folk/melodeath scene, the swedish melodeath scene, the norwegian black metal scene, but what about the danish Death Metal scene?
I think Denmark has some of the greatest Death Metal bands around.

We obviously have "The big three of Danish Death Metal" Dawn of Demise, Hatesphere and Illdisposed but the underground scene of Death Metal is huge here in Denmark! The Burning, Neca, Omen, Death Comes Pale and the list goes on and on and on.