PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
ProgPower USA XI Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
ProgPower USA XI I_vote_lcapProgPower USA XI I_voting_barProgPower USA XI I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
ProgPower USA XI I_vote_lcapProgPower USA XI I_voting_barProgPower USA XI I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

ProgPower USA XI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

ProgPower USA XI Empty
PostSubject: ProgPower USA XI   ProgPower USA XI Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:38 pm

FRIDAY, SEPT. 10, 2010:

Kamelot (US/Norway)
Nocturnal Rites (Sweden)
Tyr (Faroe Islands)
Seventh Wonder (Sweden) *
Leaves' Eyes (Norway/Germany)
Stormwarrior (Germany) *
Illusion Suite (Norway) *

SATURDAY, SEPT. 11, 2010:

Hammerfall (Sweden)
Tarot (Finland) *
Delain (The Netherlands) *
DGM (Italy) *
Oceans of Sadness (Belgium) *
Paradox (Germany) *

* = first ever performance on American soil

Also, check THIS out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

ProgPower USA XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProgPower USA XI   ProgPower USA XI Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 am

That is one hell of a line-up, already saw it once but still...damn!!!

I wish the Dutch version of ProgPower would be that awesome. PARADOX!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

ProgPower USA XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProgPower USA XI   ProgPower USA XI Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm

And it keeps getting better. They've got two more days that aren't officially part of the show, but basically are. I BELIEVE the Wed. one is free. Don't know about the Thurs show....

Mid-Week Madness:

ROSS THE BOSS (Master guitarist and founding member of Manowar, Ross The Boss along with the legendary Manowar drummer Scott Columbus)

VANGOUGH (The combination of progressive metal, symphonic rock, huge atmospheric parts and a nod to the 80’s computer game soundtracks all blends together into on unique sound that can only be described as that of Vangough. Without a doubt, VANGOUGH should appeal to all fans of the intricate sounds of Pain Of Salvation or the sheer force of Evergrey.)

and

Opener of the show will be Florida’s power metal rising star SEVEN KINGDOMS. (lorida-based power metallers SEVEN KINGDOMS impresses with a slab of extremely versatile high-octane-metal and big sing-along-anthems. Musically SEVEN KINGDOMS is a must for any fan of Blind Guardian or Iced Earth.) <-- I've been meaning to get their stuff for the past month or two. I've heard REALLY good things about 'em.

Then The Showcase (Thurs):

LEPROUS, BOREALIS, SIX MINUTE CENTURY and the headliner is TBA still. Go HERE to see what they have to say about the three bands and see a video of each.
Back to top Go down
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Nergal131

Male Number of posts : 291
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

ProgPower USA XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProgPower USA XI   ProgPower USA XI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Oh holy ****, Seven Kingdoms?!?!?!? That is one hell of an awesome band man, holy ****, I need to go there someday. You should get Brothers of the Night, that is one hell of an album man, seriously, Power/Thrash at its finest. Their newest album was a big letdown though, they now have a female vocalist and thus lost Bryan Edwards, one hell of an awesome dude.
Back to top Go down
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Thebobert5

ProgPower USA XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProgPower USA XI   ProgPower USA XI Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I got the album yesterday. LOVE IT! I still can't find their second one. I'm getting too many hits for the Seven Kingdom computer game. Anywho, apparently, some people that were holding Gold Badges couldn't make it, so I was able to pick one up for myself, and another for a friend. $20 extra, and I get VIP tickets to all days/shows, advance shopping time at the venues (So no more holding onto it in the pit.) An entry in drawings for back stage passes, signed stuff, ect, some other small bonuses, and best off? I don't have to support TicketBasted as I'm paying the guy that runs it directly.....And almost as good as not supporting TB: We get an exclusive Seven Kingdoms concert/after party on Sat. night! (With material not played in the first show.) Best $145 I've ever spent.
Back to top Go down
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

ProgPower USA XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProgPower USA XI   ProgPower USA XI Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 am

Hmm that's a surprise Tarot touring without Nightwish, or well, Nightwish's last gig for now was a few months ago I remember. Would be yeah so helluva awesome to get there but in the US, so hah never-ever possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ProgPower USA XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProgPower USA XI   ProgPower USA XI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ProgPower USA XI
Page 1 of 1