PowerMetalLivesOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Best Band of the Decade Dlgn6g
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14467 messages in 1099 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
Best Band of the Decade I_vote_lcapBest Band of the Decade I_voting_barBest Band of the Decade I_vote_rcap 
PowerMetalLivesOn
Best Band of the Decade I_vote_lcapBest Band of the Decade I_voting_barBest Band of the Decade I_vote_rcap 
TCJacko
NightwalkerRicku
metaldrummer93
Vggamegod
yoshimitsublade13
Metallhead123
balrog
WinterSon
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Best Band of the Decade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
METALWIZARD
Traveller
Traveller
METALWIZARD

Male Number of posts : 96
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Best Band of the Decade Empty
PostSubject: Best Band of the Decade   Best Band of the Decade Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:59 pm

My buddy and I were talking about this the other day and couldn't really decide.Some of the bands being considered were Nevermore,Opeth,Ensiferum,Wintersun,and some others.But just wanted to know who do you think had the best albums from 2000 to the end of 09?
Back to top Go down
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
PowerMetalLivesOn

Male Number of posts : 1606
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 542
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Band of the Decade   Best Band of the Decade Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 pm

I would say Wintersun's album was the best but with only one album, maybe they can't be considered top of this category.
Possibly Behemoth with 'Thelema.6', 'Zos Kia Cultus', 'Demigod', 'The Apostasy' and 'Evangelion'

But also Amon Amarth aswell o_0
So difficult
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
infernoRS

Male Number of posts : 360
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Band of the Decade   Best Band of the Decade Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Gonna be a one helluva long, looooooooooooooooong list...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Band of the Decade   Best Band of the Decade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Band of the Decade
Page 1 of 1